Sunday, July 15, 2007

#7 Fun & Games

Ah, my last blog for the course, but not for good! Happy Birthday to my sister, Mary Divine! Yes, that is her name, isn't it cool? Anyway, I want to wrap this up so I can start playing with my MP3 player. I worked on this lesson quite a while ago, but didn't write my blog. I peeked at dogster and catster but didn't stay long because I don't have a pet. Tonight I went out to Blufr and really enjoyed that. However, I was bluffed more than I was correct. I did learn a few facts though. I am not a beer or wine drinker and don't really enjoy spending time with games.

I looked up cross-stitching, but only found sites with patterns. Wait, I just looked up tea drinkers and found a very interest site. I'm not sure if it is learn 2.0, but I look forward to going back there because I do like tea. http://www.teamuse.com/article_010701.html



I have really enjoyed learning the many different things in this course and I plan to go through it again to absorb more. I want to be a lifetime learner. Thank you, OCLS!

No comments: