Sunday, July 8, 2007

#8 On-line Learning

Hello again! I can't believe it is July 8 already! I have really enjoyed this Learn 2.0 course. I would like to have a lot more time to devote to it though. When I go surfing on the net I get sidetracked very easily and time just flies. I like learning on-line and have shared ideas and favorite e-places with a few co-workers. We don't have the time to work on things together, though. Here at Herndon we are very busy and our off desk time is precious.
I could not have finished this course without the help of several here at work and I thank them deeply. I have also spent some time going through the course at home. It is quieter and there is only one other person waiting in line for the computer!
I am going out to my Flickr and post some pics of Herndon.

No comments: