Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exercise stops me every time!

As you can tell, Blogging is not my thing! I have enjoyed reading all the lessons and listening and watching the videos, but find it very hard to sit (especially at work) and formulate my thoughts to write anything meaningful in my Blog. The exercise lesson stopped me, as exercise usually does. Then I couldn't figure out how to calculate my lunch .... I saw another blog of a co-worker who was fasting that week and thought well that made it easier.

Then I was planning a 2 week vacation to Hawaii! It was to celebrate my husband and my 40th Anniversary. We flew to Oahu for a few days and then boarded NCL Ship (The Pride of America) to sail around and visit the other islands. It was so wonderful and beautiful, the trip of a lifetime. That was a month ago and we are still going through all our pics and videos. So you see what I'm doing at home on the computer!

I really do want to catch up so you will hear from me more often. My granddaughter, Anne was here for Thanksgiving and I had a great time being Mimi. Christmas is coming fast, oh did I tell you - we have a cute grandson now! Shortly after we returned from Hawaii, our son called and told us he had a son, Rafferty Blue! Now I warned you I would be blogging about my grandkids. OK, I'll try to comment on the lessons next time.

2 comments:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

My congrats on your 40th anniversery! That is wonderful! I would love to see some pics of the trip - add them to Flickr and share them!

Tom

Anonymous said...

RAFFERTY BLUE?
What lovely name...." MIMI"!
What WARD do they live in in MASSACHUSETTS?