Thursday, December 11, 2008

Library 2.0

Wow! I'm having such a hard time remembering my names and passwords! Is there a 2.0 to help my memory? I looked at Orange Seed again and thought that it is a wonderful outlet for our inspired ideas. Bon Ida! I reviewed the idea about changing -- oops, that is as far as I got that day and tomorrow? Welll!
Ah yes, January is almost over and I am still playing catch up. I did have trouble with my computer last year. I am not sure where the worm came from, but it messed up our whole system. We had to buy a new one. ouch! I have enjoyed looking at most of the websites being posted. A favorite is mango. Although I haven't taken the time to visit it again, I have showed it to several patrons.
Hopefully, I can remember some of these wonderful sources of information and ideas and visit some sites again.

No comments: